Closet Renovation
This is the closet I saw on Pinterest.
This was my closet. Stuffed with crap. Kids just threw their coats on the bottom of the steps when they came home.
So Hannah and I got to work. 50/50 hair conditioner/warm water peeled that old musty wallpaper right off!
Messy, but with a pleasant coconut smell.
Games, junk, out of season coats were all moved to the guest room closet. Shoes have been relocated to a bench/shoe organizer under the window.
I painted. Kevin put in the chair rail and the hooks (after I stripped out some screws because I am so not handy with the drill...oopsie). And now, the kids come home and hang up their backpacks and coats. EVERY. DAY.
And I am one happy Mom. Pinterest WIN!


3 Comments:
Wow! Fantastic job.
WHAAA...Kathy commented? :)
Our Kathy?!
Getting Kids and Things Organized...
Priceless.
Great Team Effort.
awesome redo! i am in the process of redoing my whole house so that i can better organize everything. great job!
Post a Comment
<< Home