Meet Zoë and Hannah

Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26th!


Well, the day before Hannah's birthday was a happy one!  We made cupcakes to share with her preschool class.  So excited that they were cheetah cupcakes!


 Zoe being a weirdo!


It snowed and we got to play outside.  (I didn't get a picture but Hannah was spinning in circles trying to catch flakes on her tongue!)


Unfortunately, at about 5am on January 26th* Hannah hopped on the puke train.  Note the absence of Cubby - he was in the wash.



 Our dear neighbor brought us Gatorade.  And we tried to have a little fun. 


But the cake and the celebrating will have to happen another day.  Bedtime with the best night nurse (he loves feverish kids - so warm! )


* I am emphasizing the date of Hannah's birth because no one seems to remember it - myself included.  She was due on February 4th but I knew my scheduled C date from early on: January 29th.  So that date is stuck in my head.  Alyssa likes Christmas in January, the 25th.  My mom goes with the 23rd probably because Zoe is May 23rd. 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pauvre bebe! I hope she feels better soon, I remember the Z girl in similar pictures. xoxo camy

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, sorry so what IS hannah's b'date? I remember the day because you called Allan and I answered.. you had already given birth! so here I was ready to send Hannah a card on Feb 4th??? what the hec!
Sorry hannah... xo camy

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Hi Camy! It's the 26th...but she won't mind the delay. Everyone likes an extended birthday celebration! xoxo

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home