Meet Zoë and Hannah

Monday, May 21, 2012

Delaware


Beach Trip!  The weather was perfect on Saturday so we headed down to Delaware! As always the girls had so much fun!


Did you know that Zoe *loves* crabs?  Well she does.


She really, really does.  So whenever we go to Delaware we take her to Crabby Dicks (which is famous for its 'balls', ya know crab balls, hush puppies.  Thankfully this all flies right over Zoe's head!)


I don't know where she got this love of crab.  (Kevin and I shared mussels and 'The Feast of Balls' and Hannah had chicken nuggets.)

We also loved our motel.  So much room!  Room for everyone!  Too bad Kevin slept in the trundle bed, Zoe slept on the day bed and Hannah kicked me in the face all night and I slept together in a double bed. K and I were just so tired we did whatever would make them fall asleep!


Sunday was supposed to be 77 and sunny.  It wasn't.  So I dragged us to a lightship which just so happened to have a fun playground.  The kids had a blast!


Until next time - ahoy!






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such Cute Pics. And your comments are hillarious! In 15 years, you and Kev can have a "Pre-Children"
sort of Vacation...Geesh.
Love to all, Mom

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home