Meet Zoë and Hannah

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Firsts!

Big news at our house: Zoe is now a first grader!  Woooo!


And Hannah is now a preschooler!  Woooo!


Zoe started school a week before Hannah.  Her first day was an hour long orientation for the kids in their classroom and the parents in the cafeteria.  I have chosen not to use the pictures taken before orientation as "First Day" pictures.  For obvious reasons...


Orientation was overwhelming.  Thus the blur.  But here is Zoe and her dear friend Rhyan.  (They dance together too if her cute little face looks familiar.) 

 

Hannah was a little lonely with Zoe gone so we tried out some of the things I've seen on Pinterest.  Like crockpot granola.  You leave the lid cracked so the moisture escapes and it's crispy.  And the oven doesn't heat up the whole kitchen.  Yay!


 (Beth, I can hear you saying "Really, Jamie, really?!")

 I was so, so worried about Zoe starting First Grade.  She has been anxious in the past.  The school houses 1st through 8th grade.  The kids are expected to be much more independent.  But as this picture that Hannah snapped of Zoe on the playground the other morning shows...She's GOT THIS! 


PS what have I been doing in my 6 hours of week with no kids?
www.etsy.com/shop/jamieheart






3 Comments:

Anonymous Beth said...

Honestly, between the crockpot granola and the Etsy shop for hair bows (which, incidentially, I am super excited about!) I think I'm *almost* at a loss for words. Well, words other than "Really Jamie?? REALLY??!"

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Beth said...

btw, I am placing my order soon for an "Autumn Harvest" hair bow. They're ridiculously cute.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy...
Joy, Joy!
Big Meme, is so thrilled that all is So Good.
I think those girls are Beautiful,
especially when they are making, "Funny Faces"!
Love, Mom

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home