Meet Zoë and Hannah

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cheetah-town

Hannah doesn't understand that you just need one piece of bold print in an outfit.  A little pop.  She is all pop.  


Hannah loves textures.  She especially loves feeling things with her feet.  She would never wear shoes if it were up to her.  As a reward for having a good day at preschool she can walk home barefoot.  Kevin decided that putting her into my new bag of fluffy stuffing would be a good idea.  Good Daddy; Bad Husband.


Hannah has finally started drawing.  She never has been interested in sitting still for long...anyway, here is one of her masterpieces called "Mom and Dad".  I have the large nose.  Kevin has the long legs.

 
Further evidence of her settling down a bit - the other day when I was playing a math memory game with Zoe, Hannah set up her own game to play with Davey.


The children are taking swimming lessons at the YMCA.  Look closely.  Here are two red shirted teachers tossing Zoe in from the platform to her waiting teacher.  I am afraid she will end up a doggy-paddler like her mother.  (Hannah of course is jumping off before the teacher is even ready for her.)


On the other hand, Zoe was so, so, so excited about the free (FREE!) pony rides at the park.  Hannah would only watch from far, far away.


Zoe is growing her hair long.  I like it shorter but she is keeping it pretty snarl free and letting me try new braids so I guess I'll let her grow it a while longer.


Gross alert!!!!!!! Remember in August when Zoe opened a door over her toe and it swelled up and bled a little?  Me either.  But her toe nail does and it is just hanging on by a thread.  Of course Zoe refuses to take it off.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recall the Toe Boo-Boo :(
Zoe was so brave.
(You knew the nail would fall off.}
Hanney, has a lot of Vi in her...
Vi was never afraid to make her own Fashion Statement, and she always looked great!
And, she liked being barefoot...
she has the broken toes, to prove it.
Those kidlings are so awesome!
Each with thier own strenghts and weaknesses. And,fortunate to have Lot's of Love For Who They Are.
Love, Big Meme

1:41 AM  
Anonymous click here said...

I remember something here. Good memories.

9:35 AM  
Blogger apoz said...

love the update and hanimal's spot on fashion sense! YOU GO GIRL!! :)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home