Happy Mother's Day!
The bangs have been cut!
We are now living with the little dutch boy!
Kidding! I think Zoe looks quite cute! (Poor thing cried through the whole haircut though...)
The kids had their friends over on Friday. Hannah looks quite smitten with Bob, no?
And Zoe, not wanting to be left out, decided to join the babies. (Bob's big sister, Zoe's friend Emily, was a bit camera shy that day!)
Zoe has gotten to play with her friend Ava a lot lately. They have fun chasing each other around and being silly as you can see:
(Hannah has been having a lot of play-dates with her pal Allison, but I have no recent pics of that! Lauren, this week there will be a photoshoot!)
This pic is for Aunty Leslie - Hannah *loves* this tag-filled lovey that she gave her!
And I just love this picture of my pretty Zoe even if the light is crappy!
Proof that Zoe is a daddy's girl: we were talking about our friend who is pregnant and Zoe related that to baby Hannah, who used to be in my belly and now lives with us. I then told her that she lived in my belly too! No, Zoe said, I came from Daddy's belly.

5 Comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you Jamie!
Your daughters grow more beautiful
each day.
Just like my Jamie and Sarah.
Love, Mom
Gee zoë, you look adorable with your little bangs,a real big girl now! Can't wait to see you soon with mommy and daddy and baby Hannah!
xoxo camy
listen to my words, zoe - your haircut is adorable! and you are tres stylish in your dress, too! keep up the cuteness so your mommy will keep posting your pix!
ps-hannah, you're pretty cute too :)
holy crap - i just noticed that zoe is flashing the horns of rock to ava - AWESOME! she's so hardcore. next time i see her i will teach her some west coast gang signs!
I don't know where she learned it, but whenever you ask Zoe to say 'cheese', she makes that hand gesture. Rock on Zoe!
Post a Comment
<< Home