Smiles
Can you believe Hannah is 7 weeks old? At her appointment yesterday she weighed in at 10 lbs. 4 oz. and was 22 inches long. Way to go!
And as you can see, she is smiling at us now!
Though she does look a bit like Fozzy Bear when she smiles.
Speaking of smiles, this has been Zoe's smile lately:
So today I said "Zoe, open your eyes when you say cheese" and here was the result...I guess we'll go back to the squinty pose - ha, ha.
Today was a nice day so Zoe, Hannah and I went outside to play with our chalk.

2 Comments:
Jamie, Great Post!
Very Funny.
Zoe has a variation of the "No! Memere" face going on.Oh, my.
And, Hannah,she looks like she's up
to the task of "Zoe" as big sister.
I am smiling.
Love, Mom
i can't believe how big both of the girls look, and i saw them just 3 weeks ago!!! they're so cute, and i love the comparison to fozzy bear :)
keep up the great posts in all your free time :)
Post a Comment
<< Home