Brrr!

Each morning Hannah and I walk Zoë over to school. How cute is Hannah all bundled up in her snowsuit in the sling?
Zoë *loves* going to school. She especially loves painting. We are glad that we decided to keep her in school because she is having a tough time at home with the transition to being a big sister. She is not sleeping well (and as you know she has never been a good sleeper). So whenever there is movement in the house she leaps out of bed and needs to know what is going on. Here she is dazed on the couch at 5:00 am one morning after realizing it was just Kevin she heard getting into the shower.
Poor little thing. I wonder if she is afraid I will disappear for a few days and come back with another baby? I promise Zoë, not anytime soon!
Here is three week old Hannah in her bouncy seat:
Look familiar? Here is three week old Zoë:

Hannah has been having fun working out her muscles during tummy time. Look how high her head is!
And here she is apparently delirious from the endorphins:
And a very similar, though less delirious, Zoë at about 4 weeks old.

Don't even tell me Hannah is going to be a crazier kid than Zoë!

3 Comments:
Well,
All you need is "No! Memere", sleeping on the couch, to keep Zoe in bed!
Those babies do look alike.
Thanks for new pics.
Love, Meme
OOHH..I can't take it.. Hannah and Zoe are too cute. I hope you all fall into a new pattern soon. It's hard to have new family members! You're doing great. I can tell! Love you!
so cute!!! can't wait to see y'all soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home