How cute is this little baby? We just love her to bits!
The carnival came to our neighborhood last week. Click on the picture to enlarge and you'll see brave Zoe in the second car on the dragon!
She really wanted to get on the ride...but then it went around a few times and she *really* wanted to get off. Poor kid!
And speaking of tough times, Zoe got a purple, fat lip in a traffic accident - apparently she tipped over in her toy car on the playground at school! I was trying to get a picture of the lip, but instead I got this fantastic shot!
About 10 minutes after I took this picture, this was the scene in our front yard...see all the hail? Wild weather!
Hannah loves this mobile that Leslie got us for Zoe back when she was born. She lies under it and kicks and kicks and coos until she passes out from exhaustion!

4 Comments:
Zoe, there are a lot of "Mean
Faces" from you lately.
Guess your getting a little tired
of sharing Mom and Dad with Hannah.
Relax, you were here first!
Plenty of love for Zoe AND Hannah.
Great Pics, at least one of them is happy.
Hang on. It get's better.
I Promise!
Meme
How I miss holding the little Poupette in my arms, she's so cudly and cute!!
Oh no Zoe what happened to you Puce? did you have an accident, yikes better be careful next time.
I love you dearly
camy the person
This blog is getting crowded. Too much cute! Happy Easter, Valentines!
love,
sarah and shy paul
(hahaha)
i'm glad to see that even at a young age, zoe is wary of carnies!! and she's still cute even when she's not smiling :)
keep up the great posts!
Post a Comment
<< Home