Meet Zoë and Hannah

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Three Months Old

I can't believe Baby Hannah is three months old! Time goes by so fast - where did my teeny newborn go? On the other hand, I feel like I've known her forever. Here is a pic I snapped on Sunday:



(And here is Zoe's three month snap if anyone wants to compare.)

Here's Hannah picking up her big ol' head. She's getting strong!



And this is how she rolls over - she hurls her big head over and then kicks until the rest of her body follows. Not pretty, but it gets the job done!



See, Hannah doesn't always smile like Fozzy Bear:



But she usually does:



We had a family outing to the John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum last weekend. It's about a 5 minute drive from our house and there are lots of trails for walking/stroller-ing on. Here is Kevin and his girls...and perhaps some rare bird in the background:



In Zoe hair news, we still have not cut her bangs. I tried a head band. But she insists on putting it on herself and then she looks like Keith Richards...sigh.



Tonight, Zoe said, "Mom, take a picture of me" and there she was posing with Hannah. Maybe Zoe is warming up to her?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah D said...

Yeah! Looks like you guys are having a great time. Hannah's a doll and Zoe's Keith Richards style is a step up from the "Squiggy" of old. She's hilarious. Talk to you soon!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Alyssa said...

whoa, hannah looks EXACTLY like zoe at 3 months! that's a lot of cuteness. i like her keith richards look, too - next time i see her i can do my mick jagger impression and kick it rolling stones old skool!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home