Summer Time
Well...we thought we were ready for the fireworks. Ear protection and good attitudes.
But alas, Hannah lasted about 3 minutes before she told me to take her home.
(I told her she was brave for trying and she said "I not brave, I cryin'" and my heart broke a little.)
Of course she is still our little scamp. Here, climbing up the slide:
Finally getting dragged out of the playground by Daddy (yes there is a beetle stuck in her hair - gross):
Teaching bad tricks to her friend Sophia:
But she's just so stinking cute.
I thought you'd enjoy a picture of Davey with his posse. See how HUGE he is? (Frannie is really never coming to my house again - lol!)
Park last week:
Hannah has now picked up Zoe's sassy shoulder. Sigh.

2 Comments:
poor little hannah and the fireworks. but also kinda reassuring to know that she is not totally invincible :) just as throwing out candy makes zoe behave, maybe the threat of fireworks will keep the little scamp in line! and the picture of hannah and daddy is over the top precious!
Hannah, sometimes we cry when we are being our bravest. You are cute and, so is your Dad.
Kathy and I think that your Mom is looking great. Is Davey as big as Tunsis? The shoulder pic... They might as well have soldier hats on...and be singing,"Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree" to the troops.(Andrews Sisters)...Anyone?
Great Post
Post a Comment
<< Home