Meet Zoë and Hannah

Monday, February 07, 2011

Crazy Kids


Somebody had a birthday!  Hannah is now two years old!  She was so happy with the cards and presents you all sent in the mail!  Thanks!  

She says she does not need a nap anymore...but if I don't make her take one after lunch, she just drops in the late afternoon.  Here is proof!


Have I told you that Zoe *loves* crabs?  Well she does!  We took the kids to Joe's Crab Shack and she loved it (for the crabs and the spectacle.)  She bibbed right up...



Unfortunately she is not the best at cracking the crab legs so she puts a lot of pressure on Daddy...


More exciting good times at our house - the kids spent about 45 minutes trying to fish magnets out from under the fridge.  (They may or may not have also pulled out dried wagon wheel pasta and a giant dust bunny.)


I figured it was time to free up space in the bathroom closet so I put the baby bath tub in the hall.  Then 5 minutes later this was the scene in the living room.


Add in this picture and I wonder why we even buy them toys...




1 Comments:

Anonymous apoz said...

yea for another newsy adorable post!! wow - hannah seems to have aged about 4 yrs in a mere month - she looks so grown up now! of course still adorable though :) and what does zoe think of lobster? maybe that needs to be on her menu next time she's up here in lobster land!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home