Meet Zoë and Hannah

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day


Zoe seemed to understand my Veteran's Day explanation.  Hannah just wanted the parade to start.  But once it did she was a happy little flag waver!

Tough economic times means Zoe had to get a job.


Kidding, she went to the Home Depot Kids Club and LOVED it!


Here is a snap of Zoe clapping wildly at the high school football game I took her to last week.  She told me she might want to be a cheerleader when she is a big kid.  Then she said she would rather be in the band.  Why?  "Because I really like those big feathery hats Mommy."  I will remind her of this in 10 years.


What is more impressive - Zoe's block creation or her Gob Bluth-like seriousness in presentation?


Our librarian always lets Hannah participate in preschool story hour even though she is too young.  So once a week Hannah gets to make much more of a mess that I would ever let her make at home.


Zoe is getting much braver at the park (perhaps the scamp is teaching her a few things?)


I think the all black ensemble she chose to wear make these pictures funny.  Very Mission Impossible.  Oh, and she made it to the top!


And Zoe is teaching Hannah about computers.  I am impressed (and scared) by how much they can do already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Elizabeth Krumbach said...

That photo of the two of them at the computer is great! (and not just because I have the same pink netbook :))

2:08 AM  
Anonymous apoz said...

ha ha - gob bluth! where's her segue?!? and make sure you don't get her any puppets named franklin :)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home