Meet Zoë and Hannah

Thursday, January 13, 2011

January

So there's been a lot of snow.



Which means inside fun...like bowling!


And making cookies with Dad!





Where the kids danced on TV,


climbed to the ceiling in this scary contraption,


fixed a car,




and constructed things.


Zoe hit the salon (she takes her beauty quite seriously as you can see.)


One day it was 'warm' and rainy and the snow melted.  So we got out to make the best the decent temperature.


In a mere 2 weeks Hannah will turn two.  Look at my big girl!


Terrible two...


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a Magic Place! The Museum
of course. But, making cookies
with Dad, Spa time with Mom...
And lots of outdoor time.
Those girls will always shine.
Hannah, you make a great fuss-face
You may be more dramatic,
than Zoe!
Love, Big Meme

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Sarah D said...

I think it's hilarious that you appear to be the only people who go out in Philly. No one at the museum. No one at the park. No one at the salon. How do you manage it? Hahaha. I guess you don't spent much time waiting in lines!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Ha! Sarah the reason is twofold. One, my kids get up waaaayyy to early and we often are the first people at places. But also, I try to make sure I don't put pics of other kids on the interwebs...

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Sarah D said...

Ooh. Good point. It's just funny that you never even see anyone waaaay out on the horizon! If I saw you guys out and about, I'd totally photobomb you.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home