Meet Zoë and Hannah

Saturday, March 05, 2011

90


We had a quick trip to Massachusetts for a BIG birthday party for Little Memere!  What an adventure...the fire, the stomach flu.  But we were so happy to see our family!  Here is Zoe with some of her favorite peeps!


An umbrella makes Sprite fun!


Once the girls warmed up they had fun teasing the boys in the next booth.


And of course the hotel pool was a highlight.  These floaties let them bob around in the pool and paddle all over the place.  Too cute!  (And a bossy mom at the pool said "they will not learn how to swim with the proper arm movements if you put those on them."  Uh, thanks, I think they can learn proper stroke technique when they are a little older.)


Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the kids playing with their Big Memere.  They had SO MUCH fun with her while I was barfing and being miserable.  (Thanks mom!)

And in other birthday news...welcome to the world Emma Sophia!  Zoe and Hannah's cousin (and Lily's sister) was born on 2/28/11.  Isn't she gorgeous?


Zoe was happy to get a peek at the baby and horse around with Lily before our long ride back home!


Before our trip I decided it was time Hannah got a haircut.  I wasn't sure how much they would cut off and I was nervous and sad about cutting her pretty corn silk hair.  So of course I took a million pictures before.


But they only took 2 inches off the back and trimmed the top.  She was so good the whole time.  No fussing!  Look at my big girl!


Every now and then we get a really mild day and try to spend as much time outside as we can.


We can't wait to see you spring!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Jamie!
Little Memere was so happy to be surrounded by her Grand Babies.
And, everyone!!!Great Party, in spite of the FIRE!
Can't decide who wins the cutest B-Day Girl...Memere or Emma?
Had some real bonding time with
H&Z, sorry you were so sick.
Awesome Pics. A nod to Kev,just for being Kev.
Big Meme misses you ALL

9:51 PM  
Anonymous apoz said...

as always, great pictures of your girls, and nice to see lily and her new little sis (and as an aside, can't get over how much lily looks like her mommy)! corn silk hair - very good description. hannah is still stylin' w/ her shorter 'do - the girls are so cute!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home