What's new?
Well first of all, I had an awesome Mother's Day. Zoe's preschool group at the library had a brunch for us! The kids gave the moms crafts they had been working on and plants that they had planted. Look how proud Zoe is!
Then on Sunday morning, Kevin and the girls took me out to breakfast and bought me some new pjs! How nice!
In other adventures, we had an awsome trip to the Zoo. Zoe loved brushing the goats!
And we made a trip to the Aquarium. The kids both absolutely loved it:
Hannah had her 15 month appointment. She weighed in at 18 pounds, 7 ounces which knocks her off the bottom of the chart weight-wise. (Of course Zoe was 16 pounds at her 15 month check-up so I feel justified in continuing to call Hannah my moose.) The doctor also said that she'll probably stop jutting her bottom jaw out once her molars come in. (So for now I can stop obsessing about a future $5000 underbite correction - ha!)
We've made the best of rainy days by bringing outside toys inside:
And the kids made up some sort of pillow race game:
But we sure are looking forward to spending the day outside at the park tomorrow!



2 Comments:
There's something so grown up looking about Zoe's library picture - it's as if I can see what she will look like in her HS graduation picture! And Hannah continues to be the smiley-est baby I have ever seen. So cute! And aunt Joey is going to lose her s..t when she sees the picture of Zoe and the goat, given her love of goats :)
The "Blueberry Eye's" get me every
time!I think Hanney is just scamping you with her jaw...
How brave is Zoe with that Big
Goat.
A Wonderful Mom, a Wonderful Mother's Day!
Big Meme
Post a Comment
<< Home