Snow!
We've been trapped inside a lot due to weather and colds but we've been making the most of it! Both girls like coloring...
Sometimes the girls trade places...Hannah got a big kick out of rocking "baby" Zoe in her car seat!
We've also spent a lot of time at Target...what? There's cheap popcorn and lots of stuff for kids to look at. Anyway, we bought Zoe this dress for a mere $2.
I just think this is hilarious...a wick with a day's worth of food stuck in it never dies! Bath time!


5 Comments:
Yeah, for new pic's!
Hanny looks like a big pink tick in her snowsuit(in an adorable way)
And Zoe is a hoot as MRS R.
So good to see them sharing sweet
sister moments.
Love, Big Meme
PS, more snow on it's way!
great post! in case you're taking requests, i would LOVE LOVE LOVE To see zoe belting out one of her broadway faves in her mrs. roper get up; maybe hannah could provide back up vocals w/ her wick?? and i cannot get over the snow-there's none up here! at least for another day or 2.
Love the pics!!! Too funny the mrs roper dress, I remember it well but actually I like zoe's dress, very 60's...
I am so happy that baby wick is walking, she is really ahead of herself now. Your dad told me about your snow and we are now awaiting the storm of the year here in CT, 12 to 18 inches supposedly???
Big hugs and kisses to you all
camy
Oh, my goodness. Too cute. They are going to be partners in mischief for sure. I love Zoe's dress and Hannah's giant barrette. Yeah, Valentines!
maybe Hannah will be one of those kids that always wear hats. Like Blossom. Too bad vaudville is dead, I can picture one hell of a sister act.
Post a Comment
<< Home