Meet Zoë and Hannah

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Autumn Fun



So much to report!

First - its finally autumn and that means Linvilla! Zoe had her first candy apple:



And her first pony ride!



(After the pony took about 3 steps she said, "Ok, I'm done now." But I talked her into going around the loop a few times and in the end I think she liked it.)

Hannah keeps trying new food. "Tofu...really, mom?"



And getting used to her toothbrush.



Zoe loves soccer now and will kick the ball back and forth with you! So fun!



And Zoe loved rockin' out at music hour at the library!




My good friend from college, Paige, came to visit. She and Zoe became fast friends!



Here is my sick, pale, mouth-breathing Hannah from last week. Poor thing! She had a fever for a week!



Maybe she got the germs in the ball pit? But she had so much fun with her friend Allie!



Bonus of having a very small preschooler? You can get her to shimmy under the fence at the park to collect the ball you accidentally kicked over it. (Bad parents!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Funny!
So, you're training Zoe to go
undercover...
And Hannah will be the scariest
Trick or Treater,without a mask...
if you feed her Tofu.
I'm thinking, if you keep the girls
on this path...you can both retire.
Great Pics.
Love, Big Meme

2:41 AM  
Blogger apoz said...

very cute pix! are the girls dressing up for halloween?

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home