Meet Zoë and Hannah

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Look Out!!



Here she comes! Hannah is on the move! Mostly she just rocks back and forth on her knees. But she shimmies all over on her belly:



And can almost push herself back up to sitting!



And she is quite happy to sit in the kitchen with me and play while I make supper. (I have to enjoy this easy time because once she is really on the go I fear I am in for it!)



The other day I filled bottles with beads to occupy the girls. Apparently it was hypnotizing. Kevin says watching the girls is easy...what are you complaining about?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness!
Those Babies get cuter by the minute. And, Kev's looking pretty
cute himself. Good thing, after
that comment! Hee-Hee.
Love you all, Big Meme

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Sarah d said...

uh-oh!!! Now you're in for it! Hannah looks like she'll be making a break for it any minute. I can't believe how big she's getting! What cuties! I cannot wait to see you guys....

10:03 AM  
Blogger apoz said...

holy crap! is kevin sitting on the babies? no wonder he thinks they are easy to watch :)

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home