Happy New Year!
We had our first visitors of the year - Grampa and Camy came to visit. Here they are giving you their serious look.
Unfortunately, Camy taught Zoe how great cashmere pashiminas are...here she is all wrapped up in luxury...
And Grampa called Hannah Baby Wick and now it has stuck and Kevin and I keep calling her that too. No wonder...
Zoe has been using our digital camera. (I'd like a new one and if Zoe happens to expedite the death of this one then so be it.) Here are some of my favorites...
Hallway
Forgotten brush
Tissues and wipies
I love the pictures that kids take!
Don't worry, Hannah can express her creative side too. I let her (gasp) paint today. First we made footprints (which is why her feet are pink) then I gave her a brush. Pretty good, no?
Ready for bed?
Good night everyone!


4 Comments:
Yay! Adorable family! I love BabyWick. I also love that Zoe appears to have corn-rows in the bedtime story pic. What Fun!
ps..."babystrange" has caught on at our house. Tell Zoe thanks for us!
Watch out Sarah!
There are budding artists on your heels.
So glad that you are surrounded by loving Fam.
But, someone needs to clue me in on
"babystrange".
Love, Big Meme
Too funny, baby wick is so perfect!! Grand-Pa is very clever...what wonderful picks of you and the two cherubs reading a book, i love it.
See you again soon I hope
camy
exciting to see that we have the next annie leibovitz in our midst - go zoe! and jackson pollack has got NUTHIN' on baby wick ;) keep up the great posts!
Post a Comment
<< Home