Mid-December Update
Frigid temperatures, no problem. The girls and I took Kevin to the American Helicopter Museum for fun last weekend. Though all his work is for the V-22 Osprey, he never actually sees one. It sure is HUGE. Here he is telling Zoe all about it.

I thought it would be boring for the girls, but there were a lot of neat things there and Zoe really had fun.

And Hannah had fun too!

Ok, and so did I.

Christmas is coming! We put up lights outside and got our tree last weekend!
Zoe and her bangs...all I want is a girl whose hair I can play with. I guess Hannah's is still too short:
Finally how about some Christmas card outtakes (as suggested by Alyssa). Hannah says, Just you wait until I am bigger...
Zoe, sit *next to* your sister...
Now you won't be so judgmental when you get your card in the mail - you see what I had to work with!

2 Comments:
ha ha - i LOVE the out takes! hannah has got that look of severe contempt down pat - can't wait for the teen years :). the museum looks like a lot of fun, too - glad to hear you are whoopin' it up despite the crappy weather. keep the pictures coming!
Adorable!!! They definitely look like they're settling into true sisters-mode! Merry Christmas to you all!
Post a Comment
<< Home