Meet Zoë and Hannah

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Surprise!

Last week we invited Grampa to Pennsylvania to color eggs with the kids before Easter.  Little did he know Sarah was flying in and we had planned a little party for his big birthday.  This was his look of shock and surprise all weekend.  Kidding.  And look at that cake by Chef Camy!



Zoe still thinks all candles are for her...


It was Kevin's birthday too!  More cake and candles...


Zoe definitely has a special place in her heart for her Grampa...she showed him with lots of birthday snuggles!


We even colored eggs as promised!



This is proof that we were all together.  But keep in mind Zoe does not have buck teeth, I occasionally brush my hair, Grampa's head is not that big, and Sarah does not always wear pajama pants.  (Note that I am not embarrassed for Hannah as having a mullet and loud patterned pants is acceptable if you are under 2.)




After everyone left I plopped the children in front of The Wiggles because I was wiped out.  They did not seem to mind...in fact, they were hypnotized!


In closing, Hannah cuteness at the park!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK who sucked out my cheeks on pic 2? Yikes!
Oh I am so glad that I was amongst you for dadu's 60th, so much fun, so many snuggles and surprises. Thank you Jamie for the wonderful Ham dinner, yummy!
Love you all
camy

5:37 PM  
Blogger apoz said...

what a great weekend! and don't tell jason that wearing loud pj pants (we class it up by calling them "house pants", thank you very much :) all day is only acceptable to those under 2 yrs old - where will that leave him (and to be honest, me too) on the weekends?!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous SarahD said...

This was SO much fun. Unky Paul was sad to have missed it. I can't wait to see y'all again. But first, back to school for me! Love you guys!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home