Oh hello!
Hannah is in full on "little sister" mode. She follows Zoe everywhere...
And Zoe is a good sport! Here she is pushing little sis at the park today:
And teaching Hannah all about the chalk board last week:
We had a fun playdate with our friends Ava and Sophia at the park and library. The big girls loved chilling out at the library and 'reading'!
Baby Sophia did not get in this picture...but here are three of the library girls!






4 Comments:
Thanks for pic's...
Hannah and Zoe. They look like
sisters, but they sure don't look
alike. We will have to search
the photos, in all archives...
to get an answer.Love, Big Meme
Oooh, I miss your girls! Hannah does look SO blonde! What the hey? Admit it, you've been dousing her in Sun In. And Zoe in wearing her light-up shoes, I see. Gosh, I love those.
Hugs to you all!
yep, I agree with sarah, you must be dousing her with sun-in shampoo. My girlfriend Monique does the same thing with her grand-daughter.... I wish I had blond hair come to think of it, he he!
Goodness, hannah looks like she is two already and good for Zoe for teaching her the way!
Bravo Zoe
xoxo camilla
your girls are so cute! zoe reading at the library and writing on the chalk board - what a little smarty pants! and a good sign that "doctor" will win out over "princess" as career choice :)
Post a Comment
<< Home