Meet Zoë and Hannah

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkins!

Today we went to Linvilla Orchards to pick our pumpkins! Zoë also went on her first hayride:



And hung out in a corn stalk teepee:



Here she is on the ride home - what a morning!



Zoë has been changing a lot lately. She has been making longer sentences and even using the potty! But all this learning seems to be bringing on some big meltdowns too. After a real whopper last week, she just collapsed! (Note her new slippers - just like Grampa's - but with pink bows!)



Zoë is still not much of an eater. To get her psyched, Kevin taught her to say "I'm gonna eat you ____." Here she is saying "I'm gonna eat you carrot!"



Trick-or-treating is just around the corner - get ready for butterfly pictures!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe,
Love the pigtails!
No wonder you're so beautiful..
you look like your Mom.
Love to All, Meme

12:26 AM  
Blogger apoz said...

if i was a carrot, i would be TERRIFIED! you eat 'em up zoe! and have lots of fun trick or treating as the cutest butterfly EVAH!

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way too cute! "I'm gonna EAT you halloween candy!" I'm so glad you all are having such wonderful times together building your little family! AAHHHH! I only wish we were neighbors so you could come trick-or-treating at our house...Love You!
Sarah D.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home