Meet Zoë and Hannah

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Fireworks!



Zoë went to her first fireworks! While waiting for them to start she had fun goofing around with her Dad...



...and playing with her glowsticks!



The actual fireworks were kind of scary for her though. But she was ok on my lap if I blocked her ears!

Here is a cute pic from my cell phone. See how serious Zoë is about walking her "baby"?



And speaking of cell phone pictures...I was trying to take a picture of Zoë's new headband but she grabbed her phone to take a picture of me!

5 Comments:

Blogger IdleOne's Spot said...

Very cute little girl.
My Son and daughter were both the same way when they first saw fireworks.

9:22 AM  
Blogger apoz said...

is "glowstick" philly speak for "roman candle"?? :) glad you all had fun and yea for more pix!

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, boy! Looks like you had a fabulous fourth! Zoe is changing so fast! We've REALLY got to get down to see you guys. We can all wear headbands and play with glowsticks. And go to a rave? hohoho Talk to you soon!

Love you!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Zoe,
You are a beautiful little girl.
Lucky to have a Dad who can "horse
around" and a Mom to cover your ears!
Love, Meme

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness petite puce, I can hardly recognise you in that first picture. You are turning into a real pretty 2 year old girl. I miss you very much as well as Dadu.
I hope we see you soon.
Camy the person

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home