Meet Zoë and Hannah

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Greetings from Super Zoë!!



A lot has been going on here! We had some special visitors - Memere, Aunty Kathy and Little Memere! In addition to helping watch Zoë, clean the house, paint shelves and prune bushes they took the time to teach Zoë *a lot* about play doh!



Aunty Kathy was appalled that we did not have more clay accessories so Kevin and I promptly went to the store to buy more! I hope they know they have created a monster who now wakes up saying "I clay! I clay!" Zoë is still talking about the visit saying things like "Mem-may stop sign!" and "Kappy mon-key!" When are you guys coming back??

Zoë LOVES glasses. She loves Kevin's glasses:



And she loves her diva sunglasses:



Zoë's good friend Emily came over to play yesterday! They *really* had fun chasing each other around the house!



And they had a nice time outside too!



This just cracks me up. Here is Zoë kickin' back on the couch reading.



And finally, here is an up-to-the-minute shot of Zoë tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did Zoe find her juice?
Was it hidden in the potty?
Love You All, Miss you Bunches.
Mom

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say hello! Zoe is getting soo big!! We still miss her lots at Les Petits Cherubs. Glad to see she's doing so great!

*Miss Adrienne

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home