Christmas Review

What a whirlwind! Our little family had so much fun visiting with our big family up North! First we spent the night with Grampa and Camy. Zoë had fun opening presents with her Grampa:

She was definitely comfortable with the whole present thing when we got to Aunty Nancy and Uncle Tom's the next day!

Zoë oohed and aahed at all her presents and had a really good time! And so did I!

She was only shy for a few minutes at Aunty Kathy and Uncle Bob's house. Then she was toddling around like she owned the place!

Zoë is very lucky to have such nice cousins. She loved playing with Faith and Cort. And Zoë thinks Faith is the funniest kid ever (I wish I had gotten a picture of them chasing each other around!)

Finally we ended up visiting with Zoë's cousin Lily. As you can see Lily is adorable! I think they look a little bit alike too!

As you remember Zoë's Aunty Sarah got married this summer. We had a lot of fun recreating the day with the whole family together!

So here is Zoë doing her working mom impression. She is cradling my cell phone and holding my lunch bag while pushing her baby around the kitchen. Hilarious!

Thanks again everybody for a fun Christmas! Stay tuned for tales from the potty...

2 Comments:
It was too,too fun to see you guys for christmas. Zoe is growing up awfully fast! LOVE YOU!
Dear Zoe,
Thanks to your Uncle Mark's grand
Christmas Surprise...I can see your
pics,and watch you grow and send
my love on line.
Yeah Uncle Mark!
Love, Memere
Post a Comment
<< Home