Newlyweds!
This weekend Zoë attended a very important wedding in Buffalo - her Aunty Sarah got married! Here is a snap of the newlyweds, Sarah and Zoë's newest uncle - Unky Paul!

The ceremony was right near Niagra Falls and was absolutely beautiful. After the ceremony, Zoë had some important advice to give Sarah and Paul.

Later, we all strolled down to see Niagra Falls - what a nice way for the families to get to know each other! When we got to the falls Zoë said, "WHOA!"

After a nice dinner out, we went back to Sarah and Paul's house for some delicious cake:

After all the wedding festivities on Friday, we were lucky to share a relaxing day with the newlyweds on Saturday. Zoë REALLY liked all the toys at Sarah and Paul's house. And she really liked playing with her Aunty Sarah:

Congratulations to Sarah and Paul and thank you so much for letting us share your special day!
In other news, when we got home after our trip to Buffalo Zoë climbed all the way up the stairs in our house! This is quite a feat considering how steep they are - each stair is about waist-high on her! Kevin and I were so proud (and horrified at this new mobility)! I guess she had to do something with all that pent up energy from sitting in the car!
Finally, from the kids-want-to-copy-everything-you-do file, Zoë LOVES "folding" the laundry. I suppose she will lose this fascination when she really knows how to do it - ha ha!

5 Comments:
Jamie, thank you so much for the beautiful pictures. The newlyweds look just adorable and baby Zoe is really into it!
I wonder if she will remember that she was in front and at " the seven wonders of the world" ? Time will tell.
xoxo
camy
I'm so happy that you all came to the wedding! However, if I'd have known that Zoe could fold laundry, I would have put her to work... My friend Kim (we met her at the co-op Saturday) said that Zoe is the cutest, funniest baby she's ever met. My sentiments exactly. I just wish i could hang out with her more often.
love you!
Sarah D
zoe is VERY SERIOUS about the laundry! too cute that she's in the basket to boot! next thing you should introduce her to - the broom. maybe she'll like that, too.
ps-congrats to sarah and paul!
What a beautiful location for a wedding. It's great that they live close by. Isn't it thrilling and scary that Zoe is copying you now? Now you have to be careful!
Hey Jamie,
Do remember when you used to give
Sarah basket rides around the kitchen?
Post a Comment
<< Home