Meet Zoë and Hannah

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Baby



Greetings from the jungle...I mean from our yard which desperately needs to be mowed. Not that Zoë cares. She loves to crawl around in the deep grass as you can see!



She also loves to toddle around in her walker on the cement patio. I can't believe how mobile she is now! Kevin must be running quite a toddler training program while I am at work!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful pics! I can't beleive that little Zoe is coming up on 1 year old. Time really flies! Hope you're having fun and enjoying this nice weather.
love you!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lilyana said...

I just went back and looked over the first entry describing her debut. I teared up looking at tiny newborn Zoe. She is so big now! Crouching in the grass, she looks like a little Audrey Hepburn with her big beautiful eyes.

Happy Birthday!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home