Baby Easter Party

What fun we had today! Zoë was invited to an Easter Egg Hunt at her friend Mikel's house. There were so many kids there and Zoë had a lot of fun playing with them. She was not too good at finding the eggs...but Kevin and I helped her out!

Here is a view of the yard and all the kids and parents having fun!

Zoë also got to play with her friend Ava this week. She loved Ava's Leap Frog table so much that Kevin and I got one for her as an early birthday present. Zoë loves standing at her table and practicing her new skill - waving!
.jpg)
Finally, here is a candid shot. Zoë has become quite a teaser. She would offer Kevin her cracker then snatch it away and laugh and laugh. I wanted picture of this but of course Zoë is such a ham I could not get close without her smiling for the camera so we have to settle for this far away shot!
.jpg)
Tomorrow I go back to work. Zoë will be with Kevin three days a week and at daycare two days a week. Stay tuned for the adventures of Zoë and her dad!

2 Comments:
What fun! There's nothing better than an Easter Egg hunt! And Zoe sure is learning a lot of new tricks! Waving, teasing, standing...Soon she'll be ready for the dating scene. We all know that she's already mastered the art of flirting! It's so great to be able to see all of her milestones. Thanks for sharing with us! Love you guys!
What a cute little bunny! I hope you're having fun Mr. Mom. Don't forget to keep the blog up to date.
BaBaDaDa BeBop ADiddlyBop ABoo MauMau!
Love,
Aunt Leslie
Post a Comment
<< Home