Party Time!
Hello from Zoë and Elmo!
.jpg)
What a fun week we had! Grampa and Camy-the-Person came to visit. Zoë showed them how she likes to smile and flirt with people wherever we go! Because I was having such a nice time visiting I totally forgot to snap pictures - bad Mom!
Zoë's friend Ava had a birthday party on Saturday. We went early to help set up. Kevin, Ava and her big brother Alex were having fun right away. Zoë wondered when the party was going to start:
.jpg)
Zoë loved the excitement of the party. She offered to help Ava eat her cake:
.jpg)
And she was happy to help Ava test out her new toys:
.jpg)
This morning Zoë and I got up early (ok, Zoë got up early and I had to get up too) so we decided to bake a coffee cake. What a good helper she is!
.jpg)
And last but not least I am happy to report that Zoë's two top teeth broke through this morning! CHOMPERS! CHOMPERS! CHOMPERS!

1 Comments:
Boy! Zoe is sure a gracious party guest. Did she and Ava polish off the WHOLE cake? Or did you and Kev have to help? I'm glad to hear about Zoe's new teeth, but I am even more glad that you refer to TWO cakes in your post. As you may know, happiness can be effectively measured by the number of cakes consumed... You must be having a blast! Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home