Zoo Time
Today we took Zoë to the Elmwood Park Zoo! She loved pointing at all the animals as you can see:

Ok - I accidentally bought her sun hat too big and it kind of looks like a sombrero on her. Will she hate me for this one day?

A quick shout out to Mark and Cort for the scooter. A certain someone is starting to get the hang of it!

And here is a pic that I just thought was too cute - look at that happy baby with her big blue eyes!

4 Comments:
What a cutie! She looks like she is ready to take that scooter around the neighborhood. I love that last photo. She has everything a baby needs; a toy, a snack and someone fun to play with.
Ahh, baby bliss.
hola babina zoe! me gusta tu sombrero!! :)
just kidding - she's adorable, even if it was a sombrero!
(big grin) She looks pretty darn happy on that scooter. We are very glad that it has a good home.
-mark
Sorry I lost my password, its Camy!
this little baby girl is by far the cutest little puce I have seen in a long time. Move over Shirley Temple and make room for "Zoe Valentine "! Perhaps she will become an ambassador too??
xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home