Go Phillies!
Zoë went to her first Phillies game tonight!

We weren't sure how she would deal with the noise and the crowds (and being up past her bedtime), but she LOVED it. She wiggled to the music in the stands and followed the ball from the bat to the field - seriously! In fact, she was so interested in the game she foiled my attempt at a nice mother/daughter shot!

She even got some baseball cards which she loved! As we were leaving the park she tried to escape and run back in saying "I go!, I go!" I think we'll have to go to another game real soon!

2 Comments:
How Cool is this?!
So, Zoe didn't turn around for the
picture, but her Mom sure looks cute!
Love you Guys, Memere
Zoe must have inherited her love of baseball cards from her Mom...or did Dad love collecting them, too? Either way, she's sure getting started early! Looks like you guys are having a blast!
ps:What shiny hair you have, Jamie!
Post a Comment
<< Home