All Better
Here is a picture of Zoë feeling much better after her bout with roseola.
So last weekend Grampa and Camy came to visit Zoë! Unfortunately she ended up being pretty sick. At first it was just a fever. Note her rosy cheeks as she checks out her presents.
Then she was *really* irritable. Let's-hide-in-the-corner-and-not-visit irritable. Ugh!
It was definitely a high-need mommy weekend. It seemed we needed to be in contact at all times.
And she was so, so tired.
But finally the tell tale rash popped out and we knew we were home free!
Hopefully Grampa and Camy will have a lot more fun on their next visit! Thanks again for coming over guys!

4 Comments:
Hey Zoe,
Sorry you weren't feeling well
when Camy and Grandpa were visiting.
But I'm sure you loved them just the same.
Memere
Glad to see that Zoe emerged triumphant over her bout with Roseola...Well done, Zoe. You are a champ. Looks like Mom And Dad are champs, too!
YEAH!
Poor Zoe! I'm so glad she is better now.
Love,
Leslie & Lily
By the way, Lily is now OBSESSED with seeing "Zoe Crying" and insists on viewing it over and over. That is followed by "Zoe Sleeping". Now I must "See Zoe Cry Again" if I know what is good for me.
Love,
Aunt Leslie
Post a Comment
<< Home