Meet Zoë and Hannah

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Time Flies!

The summer is almost gone! I can't believe it was so fast! Of course I spent most of my time sleeping and barfing - in case you have not heard, Zoë is going to become a big sister on approximately February 4th, 2009! We are so excited!

Zoë and Kevin have been having a lot of fun this summer even though I have been a bit of a dud. Zoë learned how to fly around the house with her cape:



And how to enjoy freshly squeezed orange juice:



Here is the obligatory messy eater picture. Notice that the high chair is gone because our big girl sits in a booster seat now!




And finally, for people who knew me when I was Zoë's age...can you name this dolly?




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zoe,you found Peppermint Patty!
Another great toy from the "Baby Whisperer".
You look like sisters.
Can't wait to see your new baby
brother or sister.
Big Hugs, Meme

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! I love reading about all of your adventures and seeing the photos of your beautiful family.
All the best,
Mara

12:07 PM  
Blogger apoz said...

yea for the update! more messy eater pictures please!! :)

congrats on the impending mini-me #2 - can't wait to see the 2nd installment of cuteness. and i'm really hoping you can wait until feb 14th for the delivery - how AWESOME would that be???

12:27 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Holy cow! Good to hear from you Mara!

Alyssa, if I am 2 weeks late I will not be happy - Valentine's Day or not! Ha ha!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Lilyana said...

Congratulations! February 14 or not, there will be another Valentine delivered to you! I can not wait to find out if Zoe is having a brother or a sister. Can the world handle so much cuteness?

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home