Fun and games


People are already claiming that Zoë looks just like me. Or just like Kevin. I think its too soon to tell. What do you think?
Here is another video of our funny baby. While trying to figure out how to move on her tummy she kindly took the time to look at me and SCREAM. Thanks baby!
Happy Thanksgiving!

3 Comments:
he he he! I love your poll! I think it's neat to note that Zoe clearly has Kevin's ears and eye color, but Jamie's nose and sense of style! I can't wait to see what kind of hair she ends up with! I'm voting for curly chestnut locks, but would be willing to settle for a wild red mane instead. Anyway, this Thanksgiving I was thankful for my new niece: no matter who she looks like!
Love you guys!
um, where's the option that she says she looks most like aunty alyssa?!? like her aunt sarah, i too am thankful to have precious little zoe in my life and to know her wonderful parents. happy thanksgiving!
I wonder what she is thinking? "Oh, my god, I can't believe how great this is! You've got to try it!"
Post a Comment
<< Home