Papier Mâchè
No, we are not making crafts...this week we introduced Zoë to rice cereal and our house smells like papier mâchè (that's what I think the cereal smells like anyway.) She seems to like the cereal a lot more than the fruit - or maybe she is getting more used to eating? Here she is enjoying a mouthful:

We have also been working on the sippy cup this week. But with no valve to get her used to how a cup works so its another mess making enterprise. But look how spazzy cute she is with her cup!

Scratch what I said last week about Zoë not being interested in rolling over. Now she is obsessed. Two seconds after I put her on the floor she rolls over onto her stomach. Then one of two things happens: (1) she spits up and plants her face in it and makes a royal mess; or, (2) she squeals and bellows because she can't figure out how to get back onto her back. How frustrating! Hopefully Zoë will learn to roll from front to back real soon.
Since we can't leave Zoë on the floor we are trying out her walker. She is quite proud of herself standing up:

But what she really likes is chomping on the toy bar. Chomp, chomp, chomp...

We are calling her Miss Chompers (not to be confused with my sister's fish, General Chompers.)
Finally, here is a pic of Zoë's beautiful custom quilt - so pretty!

P.S. Tomorrow Zoë will be FIVE MONTHS OLD!

5 Comments:
Zoe just keeps getting cuter! I see a future perfect match between her and Devin, Justin's almost 6 month old nephew. Definitely a power couple in the making!!
I don't know...Zoë may have her eye on Mikel, an older man! They did have fun at the mall together!
I wouldn't blame her - Mikel is quite handsome! And there's nothing wrong with slightly older men, right?
Come on guys! Everyone knows that Zoe can't have a boyfriend 'til she masters the sippy cup. I know we're living in modern times, but what about our VALUES!!! Oh, and Jamie? I made cream of wheat the other morning, and I can attest to the fact that it IS just hot paper mache paste.. I know, because I had to clean the pan....Love you guys!
oops! Sorry! I'm ANONYMOUS!
Post a Comment
<< Home