Brrrr!

Saturday night the temperature in Philly was in the 30s and Zoë got to debut her snowsuit on our walk. After we put it on her Kevin and I just cracked up. Don't worry, we let Zoë see and she thought it was funny too...

Of course Halloween was the big story this week. In other news, butternut squash was the food of the week. Zoë does not love squash like she loves sweet potatoes, but she thinks its ok. Zoë has also begun to have some *really* fussy periods each day (i.e. I pulled the car over and got into the backseat to check if one of her limbs had fallen off). We are wondering if it is pre-teething. Anyway, as long as I am holding her and NOT SITTING DOWN, she calms right down. Let the pregnancy weight loss continue - ha ha!
Here is a cute pic of Zoë bored out of her gourd in her walker while I am doing dishes:

Of course I would rather play with the baby than wash plates so here she is a few minutes later:

Finally, a belated Welcome to the World to Baby Emily! Here I am snuggling with the beautiful baby:

Though at the exact second this pic was snapped Zoë is peacefully sucking on her fingers, she was soon fussing it up. Perhaps she was not too happy to share the spotlight?

2 Comments:
we're still waiting in suspense -- did 1 of zoe's limbs fall off in the car?? :)
i still remember (some might say it's more like a flashback) being in the car w/ my friend amy as she calmly drove on while her then youngest screamed and cried in the backseat for no apparent reason. i was ready to start crying myself by the end of the 10 min car ride, but she said you get used to it after awhile, especially once you realize they are crying because that's their only way to communicate...!
Ha ha - all of her limbs are intact! But I am still not used to the noise...
Post a Comment
<< Home