Meet Zoë and Hannah

Monday, November 13, 2006

Curious Baby

Zoë is definitely no longer content to sit back and watch the world go by. She *must* be able to see, touch and CHOMP on everything! She loves being carried in her front pack (especially at the grocery store) because she gets such a good view. Here we are on our way to vote:




Maybe because she is so excited by everything, Zoë is having a tough time winding down at night. 20 minutes or so of snuggles seems to put her right to sleep. Neither Kevin nor I mind being on snuggle duty!



Here is a picture of Zoë aka Big E. Smalls. I call her this because (i) she looks so grown up sometimes but she is still so small; and, (ii) because she looks a little like a rap star in her shearling coat. How cute!



The food of the week was peas - which I am sparing you pictures of because peas look gross smeared all over the place. However, here are some cute pics of Zoë playing. She LOVES looking at herself in the mirror on her playmat. What a pretty girl!



And I simply can't get enough of her spazzy smiles:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home