Four Weeks Old

Yesterday Zoë was four weeks old! Time files! The horrors of labor and c-section are all but a distant memory. (Probably helped along by lack of sleep - frankly I don't remember what we had for dinner last night either!) Take a look at this picture of our bug sleeping - she is beginning to unfold and looks less like a bug each day.
Zoë continues to spend more time awake each day and really likes playing on her activity mat. When she lies on her tummy I put my hands behind her feet and she pushes off and propels herself forward. I think she likes it - take a look!

Today my sister and her boyfriend Paul are coming from Buffalo to meet Zoë! Stay tuned for pictures of the meeting!
PS Kevin showed me how to insert the umlaut over the e in Zoë and I have edited the page!

1 Comments:
She is so cute! I'm jealous of your blog. We hope to see you soon and have a baby girl face off.
Lilyana says "rahhhh, rahhh, ahhnnhh" to her cousin Zoe.
Post a Comment
<< Home