Meet Zoë and Hannah

Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day



I would not even know it was Memorial Day if I had not caught the news on tv. None of us are quite sure what time it is, let alone what day it is!

Zoe seems to be waking up more today. Looking around with her blue marble eyes. We also had 2 minutes of tummy time today - for the non parents in the crowd, now that babies are supposed to go to sleep on their back, you have to have a bit of tummy time each day so baby can get a little neck workout. Anyway, our tiny little bug got a good workout in today trying to lift that coconut head. Afterwards she had a nice nap in the pack n' play. (Sorry that photo is dim, but I wanted a pic with her eyes open!)

And I am sure you all want to hear about me too :) I managed to get into the yard for a few minutes today to water the flowers we planted pre-baby. I almost forgot there was an outside - ha ha.

1 Comments:

Blogger apoz said...

my memorial day was spent in an air conditioned office to escape the stifling heat, so don't worry, you didn't miss anything by my standards :)

great pix - she's so TINY! but i still need to see the blueberry blue eyes up close (in case you're taking requests :), so next time you're outside (that's a little over-rated in this heat, too) and i hear it's par for the course to be sleep deprived and have no idea what day/time it is. this is when new parents develop addictions to soap operas!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home