The house is clean!


My mom, Memere and Aunt Kathy came to Philly on Saturday and left this morning. It was wonderful to see them! And my house is clean, I have curtains and we have tons of food in the 'fridge!!! Kevin and I agree that it was quite nice to be babied ourselves for a few days.
Little Zoë was happy to visit with our company and especially liked passing out on Little Memere like she was her personal laz-y-boy (see pic!)
We are all still quite tired. Zoë likes to screach and wake us (and perhaps the neighbors) up every few hours throughout the day and night...but she is just so darn cute we don't really mind.
This morning because Kevin was on fussy-patrol last night, Zoë and I got up early to make him lunch to take to Delaware. Zoë likes chillin' in her bouncer in the kitchen!

2 Comments:
ok-a jamie pic is coming...I just was waiting for the IV puffiness to go away!
ok, i've looked at the pix of zoe in the bouncy chair several times (um, no pressure but this baby needs updated pix! :) and this last time i thought she looked like your sis sarah...is that crazy talk? who do you think she looks like? if you're taking pix requests, maybe if we saw some up close ones of her...
Post a Comment
<< Home