Social Butterfly
What a busy weekend we had! On Saturday night, Zoë met Ava who is 4 months old and the daughter of our friends Kirk and Iesha. The babies had a few minutes of staring at each other and then they took naps so the grownups could visit!
On Sunday Zoë had some visitors at home - Frannie and J. came over to visit! Here is a picture of Zoë all dressed up for her company. I think Zoë may be a tomboy...she does not look too happy to be in a dress. (Though I think she's adorable - thanks for the dress Kim!)

Finally on Sunday night Zoë and I had ice cream with Tiffany, Guillermo and Mikel. Mikel is quite a handsome two year old and frankly was not too happy that his mommy was paying attention to baby Zoë!
We are supposed to give Zoë vitamin D drops every day (apparently rickets is on the rise). I decided daddy should be in charge of this task. At first she thinks daddy is being nice...

...then she realizes what is going on...

Kevin always says that Zoë looks cute peering over my shoulder after she's eaten. This also gives a good view of my new hair cut! I got about 8 inches taken off!


2 Comments:
Hey, a friend of mine just told me she had a vitamin D deficiency.Now I will imagine her making the Zoe face when she takes her supplements! I love your haircut and your baby!
hehehe
sarah
Gosh she is gorgeous! It looks like you are both doing an excellent job. Glad to see that she has her proper accent now ;) Go Zoë! (too lazy to register- Adie)
Post a Comment
<< Home