8 Weeks Old!
Time flies! I can't believe our little baby is 8 weeks old! Kevin and I think she is getting cuter every day. We love trying to make her smile and coo. However, she is just as happy to smile and coo at her toys...and we thought WE were special! Ha ha!

Zoë also is really liking her musical octopus (thanks Adie!). At first she will stare at him with big eyes and then she will start smiling.

Now that Zoë does more than eat, Kevin is getting to have a lot of fun with her. Look how much she loves listening to his stories!


We do not have too much else to report...it is just so hot and humid. It makes us all this tired:

3 Comments:
Hurray! Eight weeks old already! And such a happy baby! well, the two of you are a riot...If I lived with you I'd be smiling all the time, too. Congratulations on making it through the first eight weeks of parenthood. Oh, and Zoe-Bop is getting cuter every day!
You're right - she absolutely is getting cuter every day, if that's possible. Glad to hear that all is well and I hope to see you guys soon.
She's so beautiful and alert! It's amazing how cute she is. You should prepare her, just in case, for the meeting of the babes. I've seen Lilyana throwing gang signs.
Happy 2 month birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home