Kindergarten - the blow by blow
I am so, so proud of my kindergartener!! Here she is on Tuesday morning before she and I went to the Open House where we met her teacher and toured the school together. So nervous and excited (and cute!)
I'm glad we got to do that on Tuesday because she was so ready to go on Wednesday!
Daddy and his girls...though one is acting like a puppy. Sigh.
Mommy and Zoe. The shadow makes it look like I am wearing a bump-it. I assure you I am not.
Sisterly love.
Final back pack adjustments...
Checking the weather...still rainy and gross.
Zoe found her friend Mary from preschool at the bus stop.
They held hands getting on the bus. Way too cute!
Kevin and Hannah saying goodbye at the bus window.
Then the parents followed the bus to school. The kids gathered in the gym with their classes and we got to say one more good bye. (She is so ready to be done with us.)
Lined up and ready to go. I was happy to see that there was another 'peanut' in her class (two ahead of Zoe) and that the role of class nose picker was already taken by the boy two behind her.

4 Comments:
Oh, Jamie...Another Great Post!
Your comments are so funny...
class nose picker:). His parents must be so proud.
I'll have to look at this post again, write more.
Just wanted you to know how much I love it!
Mom
agreed-great post! from hannah the puppy w/ the ball in her mouth, to zoe's wisdom to wait to share the good news - your girls are great. and i love how ginormous zoe's backpack is - i bet hannah could squeeze in there :)
AHHHH .... I can't believe Zoe is in kindergarten!! How did that happen? Wasn't she just a baby in a bee costume who was scared to death of my husband? Hah! Anyway, so glad that all went well and I will agree that the post was funny as usual!
Hey mummy Valentine, can you remind me of Zoe's present address please?
thanks from camy
Post a Comment
<< Home